Be safe at work, home and play
Stop, think, act!
Here are some safety tips you should follow every day at work:
Do you pause for a moment before doing a job to consider:
- What could go wrong?
- Is there a risk of danger?
- Has anything changed?
- Do you clearly understand the task?
- Are you physically and mentally ready?
- Do you have the right tools?
When doing a job, make sure:
- you are being safe
- you are using the right tools
- you are following proper procedures
- you are taking the least possible risks
Why is it important to consider your safety before and during a job?
You can have:
- The greatest safety plan
- The best training
- The correct PPE
But, they won’t help you if you don’t apply them!