Add some PEP to your career!
Working at Pepco means joining a growing Canadian company with strong family spirit, that values collaboration, teamwork, honesty, communication and commitment in the community.
Don't forget to follow us on LinkedIn!
Current Open Positions
B2B Sales Advisor
We’re hiring one (1) B2B Sales Advisor to join our Outside Sales team. This team aims to ensure the growth of revenue and profitability while looking after customers daily.
B2C Sales Advisor – Residential and HVAC
Status: Full time
Posting #: FR18-02
Date of posting: August 20th, 2018
Date of closure: Open until position is filled
Location: Montreal, QC (North or South Shore or Montreal Island)
Pepco is a second-generation family owned distributor of fuels, lubricants, industrial supplies, bearings/power transmissions, propane and HVAC, operating in Ontario and Quebec. Pepco exists to ensure the continued comfort of your home, the sustainability of our communities, and the seamless operation of our clients’ business and transportation. Joining Pepco would mean being part of a team with a strong entrepreneurial spirit that values collaboration, teamwork, honesty, communication, and involvement in the communities we serve. If you describe yourself as dedicated and dynamic, with a winning team attitude, we encourage you to keep reading!
We’re hiring one (1) B2C Sales Advisor – Residential and HVAC to join our Outside Sales team. This team aims to ensure the growth of revenue and profitability while looking after customers daily. Under the general supervision of the Director of Sales – Fuels & HVAC, you will be empowered to sell, promote, and endorse Pepco’s product offering in the Montreal region.
If you’re interested in a sustainable lifestyle that makes a difference in the lives of your valued family, friends and community, apply with Pepco.
- Climb the ladder: Opportunity for career advancement in multiple teams and locations;
- Work environment and Company culture: Fast paced yet friendly and relaxed;
- Community engagement: Make a difference in your community through Pepco driven initiatives;
- Savings: Company prices on fuel and industrial supplies;
- Competitive Health & Benefits Plan;
- Flexibility: We believe in providing you freedom in your work schedule to truly foster balance between work and life. 2 PM appointment, no problem;
- Tools to succeed: You will be provided with a cell phone, a laptop and;
- Vehicle allowance: You will be provided with a monthly vehicle allowance.
- Create and implement a sales and service growth strategy for the distribution of Pepco products;
- Deliver superior service according to Pepco’s quality criteria;
- Regularly work to learn about new and existing company product lines;
- Ensure that Pepco’s customers realize significant value from our team;
- Pursue, acquire and develop new customers in residential, commercial and industrial sectors (85 % developing, 15 % retaining);
- Identify, discuss, and close of new sales lead.
Our ideal candidate
- Bilingual (French and English);
- Post-secondary diploma in administration, marketing or in a relevant field;
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in sales of fuels and lubricants;
- Clean driver’s licence;
- Available to work evenings and weekends;
- Strong active listening skills demonstrated through the ability to understand customer needs;
- Integrity and ethical work standards;
- Ability to manage contract negotiations;
- Willingness to travel as required;
- Understands the importance of working safely;
- Strong communication skills reflected in the ability to foster solid working relationships;
- Teamwork driven attitude;
- Willingness and ability to learn about all our product lines;
- Previous experience and knowledge in one or more of our product lines will be considered an asset.
Looking to add some Pep to your career? Apply by following this link: http://bit.ly/2vVGmeF
Discover all of our opportunities to work for one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies: http://www.pepco.ca/careers
We believe in providing fair and equal opportunities to all current and prospective team members. As an equal opportunity employer, we value diversity amongst our teams. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants’ disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process.
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Warehouse Attendant/Professional Transport Driver
We’re hiring a full time permanent Warehouse Attendant/Professional Transport Driver to join our Timmins Operations team. This team aims to ensure the safe and efficient delivery of petroleum and industrial supplies to our residential and commercial customers across Northern Ontario, including mining sites.
Operations Supervisor & Dispatcher (Hearst, ON)
We’re hiring a full time permanent Operations Supervisor & Dispatcher to join our Hearst Operations team. As a key member of this team, you will be responsible to lead and supervise all team members of the Hearst and Hornepayne operations team while ensuring cost-efficient deliveries in a safe environment for team members, clients, and suppliers.
Customer Service Advisor (Hearst, ON)
We’re hiring a contractual Customer Service Advisor to join our Operations team. As a key member of this team, you will maintain a safe and efficient warehouse and offer a courteous and professional customer service.